Why can't white people have pride
- Black people: *raises fist* Black Power!* cooks* puts on cultural clothing*
- Latinos: *Raises flag of individual nation* cooks* puts on cultural clothing*
- Asian: people: Raises flag of individual nation* cooks* puts on cultural clothing*
- White: White power! *considers every other race inferior*forces other races to give up cultures*spreads disease*commits genocide against a race of people because they're different and have land* Steals said land* kidnaps other race of people* enslaves them* brings them to said land* calls it the land of the free* rape,tortures, experiments, kills enslaved people* frees these people for political and financial reasons* dons white hoods terrorizes these people for over a century* takes pics smiling and having a picnic while these peoples bloody and charred bodies hang from trees* Makes souvenirs of these people body parts well into the 60s*sterilizes and experiments on these people without their consent up until the 70s(hell, probably still going on)* Creates beauty standard that no else can live up to* white washes history so that history begins with white contact and we have to do our own research to find out what really happened*Claims to be the only civilized race*
- And that's just scratching the surface of American history. History tells us that y'all just don't know how to have white pride without some kind of craziness ensuing.Why not just have national pride? Y'all know where y'all came from.
This is honestly the best poster I have found in a while supporting breast cancer awareness. I am honestly so sick of seeing, “set the tatas free” and “save the boobies”. There is no reason in hell a life threatening, life ruining disease should be sexualized. “Don’t wear a bra day,” go fuck yourselves. You’re not saving a pair of tits, you’re saving the entire package: mind, body, and soul included. Women are not just a pair of breasts.
In fact a mature person does not fall in love, he rises in love. The word ’fall’ is not right. Only immature people fall; they stumble and fall down in love. Somehow they were managing and standing. They cannot manage and they cannot stand – they find a woman and they are gone, they find a man and they are gone. They were always ready to fall on the ground and to creep. They don’t have the backbone, the spine; they don’t have that integrity to stand alone.
A mature person has the integrity to be alone. And when a mature person gives love, he gives without any strings attached to it: he simply gives. And when a mature person gives love, he feels grateful that you have accepted his love, not vice versa. He does not expect you to be thankful for it – no, not at all, he does not even need your thanks. He thanks you for accepting his love. And when two mature persons are in love, one of the greatest paradoxes of life happens, one of the most beautiful phenomena: they are together and yet tremendously alone; they are together so much so that they are almost one. But their oneness does not destroy their individuality, in fact, it enhances it: they become more individual.
Two mature persons in love help each other to become more free. There is no politics involved, no diplomacy, no effort to dominate. How can you dominate the person you love? Just think over it. Domination is a sort of hatred, anger, enmity. How can you think of dominating a person you love? You would love to see the person totally free, independent; you will give him more individuality. That’s why I call it the greatest paradox: they are together so much so that they are almost one, but still in that oneness they are individuals. Their individualities are not effaced – they have become more enhanced. The other has enriched them as far as their freedom is concerned.
Immature people falling in love destroy each other’s freedom, create a bondage, make a prison. Mature persons in love help each other to be free; they help each other to destroy all sorts of bondages. And when love flows with freedom there is beauty. When love flows with dependence there is ugliness.